New Beginner Courses for Spring – booking open now !
The below Nordic Walking for Health foundation course for beginners is available for booking:
The Ashdown Forest
Mondays from 1.30 to 3pm on 15 & 22 May and 5 & 12 June in Forest Row (with 19 & 26 June as extra dates if needed) – from £53 per person (£10.60 per session & max 5 people) – five places left !
The next series of fixed date courses starting week beginning 22 May in Brighton & Hove, Eastbourne & Seaford and the Ashdown Forest will be posted early next month.
For all courses:
- beginner courses to reach the ’green traffic light’ foundation level of Nordic walking technique consist, if fully booked, of four 1.5 hour sessions, all of which should be completed
- dates are rolled forward one week if more bookings are required to make a course viable to run, i.e. the start and finish dates move on a week
- extra dates are used when a session is postponed due to the weather and/or if participants extend the course to learn the higher Health and/or Fitness levels of technique beyond foundation
- applicants need to be ‘walking-fit’ to get a place (a ‘readiness to participate’ questionnaire must be completed beforehand)
- prices are described as ‘from £xx’, because they vary depending on location and the number of people on a course
- full course payment is required before or at the first session.
To make an enquiry or book a place, click on Contact Us to complete and send an enquiry form.
Brighton & Hove Healthwalks
Discounted courses are available for residents wanting to Nordic walk on the free, green Healthwalks or to join the free amber/red Nordic Progression Walks run by the City Council’s Healthwalks Scheme. More information is at Healthwalks
Posted: March 21, 2017 in Fixed Date Courses